Monday 7 June 2021

some TV Shows

 Time for some not so serious stuff. When I was recovering from my heart attack I found that I had read most of the books I wanted to read from the library.

This meant watching TV more than I used to.

Blue Bloods.  I started watching this series not expecting to like it however it is a very good series. tom Selleck is the big star and is good but everyone else is as well. Why didn't TEN start from series 1!!!

Diagnosis Murder . This is an old but very enjoyable series. It features three generations of Van Dykes. they are all good as well. Afterall who actually dislikes Dick Van Dyke. all the characters are good and there is chemistry between them.

NCIS. I am afraid this series is on its last legs. It was good when the Characters Tony and Zhive were central to the series. The series then had great chemistry. With their leaving the series has lost whatever it had previously. Mark Harmon's acting is shown up badly without Weatherly there to obscure it. He looks as though he should retire. David McCallum looks as though he should be in the grave. a tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment