Monday 14 June 2021

A Few Things

 I was in bed all the long weekend. I thought I was okay but my wife did not and she had people coming over for dinner on Monday night.

It was the Queens birthday long weekend. Why are we celebrating a queen's birthday and one that has been dead a long time ago?

Honours were awarded. as Nick Gruen said a long time ago most of these awards were given simply for people doing their job. Isn't that why they get paid?

Why are not the Sri Lankan children Australians since they were born here!!

Christian Erickson's problem with his heart at the Euros was terrible. I doubt if he will play again. Why did they not replay the match?

England were appalling against a weakened Kiwi side. The Ashes will be easy to win. At least we wlil play a decent side in Afghanistan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment