Monday 28 June 2021

A-League + a bit on cricket

 I have immensely enjoyed the A-League season. I have watched far more games than usual due to my imposed rest time for a mild heart attack/ I only watched one game that was not good to watch. All the rest were quite good some were absolute crackers.

The A League final occurred on Sunday despite absurdly have no international players being able to play and on the same night as the state of ( alleged0 origin. It was a good game to watch. I thought the Referee had a good game and was correct in all the major decisions he made. I should also add I always like the best side all season winning the final as occurred here.

The A-League will now be on the TEN network so if people get their act together it is upwards and onwards. Let us hope they get their act together.

The Test 'final' was played recently between New Zealand and India. The Kiwis won principally because the much vaunted Indian batting line up failed badly. The Kiwis have a very good bowling up line up for english conditions as we saw in the two test series against england. It could be said India did not play enough cricket however this excuse has no legs for the poor batting shots we saw.

I always like it when the nice guys win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment