Thursday 18 February 2021

No Around the Traps

 I do apologise but there is no around the traps this week.

for the first half of the week I was in hospital unable to access the internet. since I have been home There has been too much time involved in following up for why I was in hospital despite me thinking I am in great health!!

I fell I should comment on what occurred to Brittany Higgins.  

What happened was disgraceful.  It appears what happened after she reported this involved how to protect the Liberal party rather than helping  Miss Higgins.  This is still happening

Does anyone believe Morrison was not informed of this just before he announced an election. Just remember backgrounding is not spontaneous. It is clearly thought out before it is done.

This again is evidence that Morrison's knowledge of Christianity is very poor.

Parliament needs to introduce codes of safety for employees that work there very quickly. I would also support a credible person to investigate the whole matter. Prue Goward comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment