Wednesday 3 February 2021

some TV Shows

 I need some light relief.

Here are some TV shows I have watched.

The Good Doctor

The new season started here is Sydanee and the two part episode was an absolute bewdy. It was all about Covid. It showed how it affects, doctors, patients, close fiends and relationships when working from home.

I will be interested to see if the second part is as good as the first part. I have to say I do think this series is near its end.  A series based on a surgeon who is autistic and has savant syndrome is always lookibng shaky as a 'long term' series.

Brooklyn 99

I only got onto this very recently courtesy of my two sons and I cannot let it go. If you do not have netflix then forget it. Think of the Office only in a police department. Like the Office ( US edition) it is funny which is unusual for a yank comedy.. I am only at season 2 but simply cannot stop watching it. 

Wild Bill

I watched the first episode and was indifferent. That is it wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. Rob Lowe stars as a highly educated Yank who comes to England to head up one of its regional police units. I wil be watching the series to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment