Wednesday 29 May 2019

Kevin Bonham lets fly at O/S 'experts on our polling failure plus ALP talent pool

The wonderful Kevin Bonham lets fly in an article entitled oh-no-this-wasnt-just-average-polling-error.

As usual it is a must read.
We should remember which a lot of journalists and 'pundits' do not we simply do not know why the Liberals won and the ALP lost.
I shake my head when they quote polling on the result. No-one but no-one got it right. the polling therefore is useless.

Meanwhile Ed Husic and Andrew Leigh will not be on the opposition front bench. given that these tow men are amongst the most talented people in the ALP in parliament this is extraordinary.
Why anyone would have to make way for Kristina Kenneally is a mystery to me. If she had talent then I have not spotted it. I was disappointed when she was the ALP candidate for Bennelong when we had a by-election. I have seen nothing since then to indicate to me she is worthy of a front bench position.

No comments:

Post a Comment