Wednesday 22 December 2021

A bit of this, a bit of that

 I will be taking a break so no Around the Traps for a bit.

Spam

What really gets up my goat with regard to spam is not so much the useless ads for a larger penis or I can be a millionaire with crypto. No it is when  my wife buys something and puts down my e-mail address.

When I hit unsubscribe it merely goes back to the website sso the unsubscribe is a lie.

Cricket

We will wallop the poms as I said when they announced their squad. Can we acknowledge the Big L is a very very lucky batsman. He either snicks it between fieldsmen, gets dropped or simply plays and misses.

Injuries' have played havoc with the poms. an attack of wood, Archer and Stone all of whom can bowl over 150 k would show up every Aussie batsman. Archer showed that at Lords and wood showed that in Brisbane.

Politics

I am quite amazed at most of the commentariat saying Morrison is a great campaigner. This is only correct if he increases his vote in a campaign. There was a massive polling failure last election so what is the basis of the claim. Well there is no basis.


Merry Christmas everyone and let us hope 2022 is a lot better than 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment