Tuesday 7 September 2021

Lockdown proving a problem now at home

To much serious stuff so let be be light hearted today.

 I have said previously I do like lockdowns however in my household it is proving a problem.

My wife is a school teacher indeed a very good one and is teaching via zoom as well as having meetings as well. My youngest son works in the city but has to work from home. He has regular monday meetings ( doesn't everyone) and has to use the phone a lot.

My oldest son works in the social welfare field and when he has to work at home ( not a lot) he has to use the phone quite a bit as well.

We have a virtual home office downstairs which my youngest son claims most of the time. My wife therefore has to do most of her teaching upstairs. 

This means we have to know when people have meetings and phone calls. Sometimes these times clash. This is usually resolved by the person having a short call going outside but it is becoming a problem.

On the positive side costs are well down and we all have dinner at a very reasonable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment