Wednesday 3 July 2019

Three great shows end on the ABC

My television viewing will not be the same.
The ABC had/ three wonderful so hows on over the weekend that end/ending up.

First is ENDEAVOUR.
I think could very well be the best TV series i have ever watched. It is a british crime series and all the characters are terrific. and they change and thus are developed well.
both Shaun Evans as Morse and the writers have benefited from Inspector Morse.That was an average series  and john Thaw was an equally average actor. Whereas the entire cast is first class and each episode is simply wonderfully entertaining. I do hope there is another season coming. The final episode was so good I have watched it twice.

Second is SHETLAND
No need to guess where it is set and it is always set in summer so wearing of warm clothes is essential!  The scenery is fantastic and those glorious scottish accents but it is up there as a police drama. I am looking forward to the next season.

Lastly there is our very own HARROW
I thought the first season was average  and I only watch because I am a huge Ion Gruffud fan however the second season was amazing. The writing, acting etc all stepped up a notch. The last episode occurs on sunday and I am looking forward to it.

Just what am I going to watch now

No comments:

Post a Comment