Sunday 21 July 2019

I'm Baack

The family decided to have a week off and so I decided to have a whole week off from current affairs and blogging . I did not go near a computer or TV during the time.
I watched a lot of shows and read a lot.
Observations from my journey to Melbourne and thence to Blayney.

  • From Goulburn and then until we almost reached Blayney the grass was quite green. I was surprised by this. The drought has not affected these areas. Even in Blayney/ Orange the grass was more darkish brown than the dreadful light brown It is amazing how much better a road trip is when you view green grass.
  • Goulburn was much colder than Blayney given it wind ( gale!). I also felt Melbourne was not as cold as Sydney but has more showers and wind.
  • I finally watched the first two seasons of Line of Duty. The series is a corker and I can see how it all comes together.
  • Blayney has the best fish and chips in the World and their best shop was not even open mysteriously.
  • I loved the luxury of sleeping in in Blayney ( very easy when it is cold) and then getting a coffee with required blueberry muffin for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete