Monday 13 November 2017

The Bennelong Re-election

My local member John Alexander has resigned because he found out that he had dual citizenship with Great Britain courtesy of his English father.

Unbelievably he made no effort to find out until AFTER the Court of Disputed Returns made its judgement. This justified the judgement I made about Alexander just prior to the last election.

My belief no MP should get a vote in any re-election ( it ain't a by-election because they were never the MP in a legal sense) if they were so stupid as never to have made an enquiry until AFTER the Court ruling.

My wife will not be able to vote as she will be in south america very soon and nominations for the seat have not closed as yet. My son can however. I am hoping the ALP nominate an impressive candidate. Jason Yat-Sen Li would be such a candidate!

Update: The ALP have apparently selected Kenneally as the candidate. wow a local (sarc). A typical NSW right selection. Woeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment