Sunday, 23 August 2026

The Swans imbroglio

 It seems all week we have been hammered by the disgrace of the 6 swan players who went out drinking until the early hours of sunday morning ( after their match) and invited some women back to their hotel. One of the women was sexually touched.

Herein lies the problem of the modern secular society. You can have sex with anyone you want provided there is consent. therein lies the problem. What is consent.? It is a very hard question for society to answer. Is yes yes? Is no really yes? Do you have to verbalise it? Does it apply to marriage and if so what is the point of marriage?

One final point. why do people complain about getting burnt when they are so close to the fire. In this case why would any woman go back to the hotel with the men at such an hour?

In this case if the players were not drunk they were still 'liquored up'. I would have to ask why and again why did they invite the women back to the hotel? My guess is it was not to have a cup of tea. I believe most have girlfriends so were they wanting to cheat on them?

Now since I believe only a husband and wife should have sex I simply do not understand what is going on here. Secular society is all over the place on this.

Also playing professional sport and drinking after the game has a bad history. Again I do not understand the need to get drunk into the wee hours after a game.

Society has a problem here but als no answer

No comments:

Post a Comment