I have very little time today so it will be short and sweet.
The ALP has won the last two elections despite albo not because of albo.A sorta modern day howard. He is a poor communicator. This did not matter previously but it does now. (now in the next election I will not be voting ALP as they have had two terms).
Jim Chalmers on the other hand is a very good communicator. Make Andrew Charlton your treasurer and suddenly the ALP no longer looks timid but reform minded and it needs to be.
To be bi-partisan Taylor is a very poor communicator as well but there is no ready made replacement!
I should add although it is obvious if you cannot communicate you cannot reform. This means you have to understand what you are doing and then explain it. Stand up Paul Keating. Timid people cannot reform nor communicate
No comments:
Post a Comment