Tuesday 30 August 2022

I went to Tamworth

 I am a cricket umpire and the annual umpires conference was on at Tamworth so I decided to go for the first time. I had a great time.

Observations in no particular order.

  1. Trucks go a lot faster then 90k that I was driving at going there.
  2. I got there on less than half a tank of petrol.
  3. Tamworth's petrol prices are 5cents less than at West Ryde ( which are not the dearest around).
  4. I drove much faster going home and without a break. I just wanted to be home.
  5. I stopped twice going there because I didn't really care when I got there
  6. There is little traffic on the New England highway
  7. My hotel di not have the test cricket. It did have motorbike races ( very boring) and golf ( just boring).
  8. I got to sleep late on friday night as the couple in the next room was having sex and the woman much have kept everyone up by her moans!

No comments:

Post a Comment