Tuesday 3 August 2021

I do not mind lockdowns

 A lot of people do not like lockdowns however that is not my case. I quite like them.

Before I proceed I should say both my sons and my wife have jobs that are not threatened by the lockdowns. This of course colours my judgement.

I can regularly go shopping as well as go for walks ( although living in the Parramatta LGA but oh so close to the Ryde LGA means I have to wear a mask for a short time whilst walking). The costs to the family have fallen dramatically. No trains to get or car to drive, lunch at home etc all mean costs fall a lot. If one has to drive then there are few cars on the road.

The only problem is finding space for everyone to work from home. Luckily we had our 'systems' improved so anyone can use internet anywhere in the house.

We are attempting to use local businesses as much as possible given our financial position so We give Lim's bakery a run for their sensational salad rolls and also Chicken Salt at Carlingford for their equally good chips. 

Having the Olympics on helps as the boys enjoy that but Kayo with various sports including test cricket tonight and also netflix gives us a myriad of choices to view.

No I would not like a long lockdown and yes I do not like zoom meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment