Tuesday 3 November 2020

Sky after dark

 It is election day in the USA so why write about something important!

We get WIN on our TV here is Sydney so it is possible to watch Sky after dark.

My sons said to give it a go so I tried and was unsuccessful. Why you ask.

From about 7 p.m. when I switched there it was simply boring men who had gripes. I never saw a guest. There was little intellectual depth.

I can almost say this is always the case with people who call themselves conservatives.

They are not of course. All on Sky are trump lovers. They wouldn't know a rules based trading system if they fell over it. Attempting to destroy institutions. Nah they are blind.

I do feel sad for people who watch this guff. It is bad radio to hear a person rant and rant let alone television.

No comments:

Post a Comment