Wednesday 21 October 2020

The US Supreme Court

 I said a while ago I thought the Supreme Court of the USA would not go partisan in deciding on which votes are valid.

Clearly I was wrong. There are four Justices who clearly do not care.

See:

This is the real issue which should concern people.

Although I would be very happy if Roe V Wade  was overturned I doubt if this will occur. Maybe some window dressing but that is all. Abortion is now well inculcated into US culture so it is very hard if not impossible to change.

Let me be very clear. If the Supreme court has a case on this issue and brings down a highly partisan decision that decides the election violence will occur because people will lose confidence in the whole system. The USA becomes a third world country courtesy of the Supreme Court..

No comments:

Post a Comment