Monday 24 February 2020

Painting

Yesterday I was very busy painting.

This painting came about because we are redoing the ensuite. One interesting thing found was not one but two beehives ( not live) in the woodwork near the toilet.
 Agh.

We had had to paint downstairs which we have converted into a office. It has all our computers plus our largest TV.

I have to say i hate painting. When we bought this place many moons ago I had to paint every room plus the outside toilet.

Although I cannot complain. We have made a lot of improvements over the years. always when I was between jobs.

We have redone the kitchen, laundry, dining room, ensuite, guest  bathroom, redone downstairs, the whole driveway, the roof and put solar panels on.

Just getting too old to do this much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment