Sunday 23 December 2018

Some things about Christmas sucks

Come Christmas time there is nothing on either the radio or TV. I usually get out books from the library to read. I annually read Lord of the rings and first among equals over the period as well.

What I loathed as a child was dressing up on the day ( which was always stinking hot) in long cloths going to a relative's place and having to endure a hot dinner. It was the worst possible meal to have in Australia.
fortunately My wife feels the same way so we have salads and antipasto for lunch and then dive into an atlantic salmon  at dinner. I have found the perfect accompaniment to wash all this down with is a  moscato. My wife rarely drinks but does like white moscatos whereas I like red ones.

The other thing that stands out are the woeful Christmas songs and carols  played at the supermakets.  Aaagh!

Have an enjoyable Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment