Monday 25 July 2022

Rookie Blue

 Between my youngest son getting covid (and food poisoning) and somehow me not getting it at all it has been a strange week.. 

Now I learn David Warner has died. A great actor. Why are british actors ( and series) so much better than yank ones?

I got onto rookie blue by a complete fluke. I saw it advertised on a Channel 7 program I had taped. Missy Peregram is one of the actresses in the series and I knew her from FBI. She is much younger, quite attractive and thinner in this series and her character allows her to do more than in FBI.

It is a canadian police series and it is a good one. The characters are okay with a caveat. I saw plenty of people I had seen on Murdoch Mysteries as well.

If you want to see it for FREE then register on 7plus. If you do not like the first episode then you won't like the series. There are only 5 seasons and most seasons are short except for the last.

The only caveat is the relationships of the characters. They switch partners so often you get dizzy. One female cavorts around with men and then 'discovers' she is a lesbian! Yes it was embarrassing and it must be a north american disease!


I recommend the series however. It is good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment