Sunday 14 June 2020

Statues, films, TV series etc

Well it appears some people are in a very censorious mood.Statues are either being torn down or defaced  and films and TV series are no longer being able to be viewed on line.

What to make all about this?
On statues I would prefer not to see any. In the first place I find it almost idolatrous  and in the second they are prone to nature. I prefer people read about any 'famous' people from history.

As for films, TV series etc I am outraged. I think I can work out what is occurring . I know for example that slaves in the Deep South were not treated well in the majority.This is not to say c some lucky ones were treated well.
I think i can work out was in worth viewing and what is not. It is like reading.
It almost like we have the Nazi burning of the books at present!

Some things are going way overboard.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete