Tuesday 30 October 2018

Bennelong becomes interesting

I live in the electorate of Bennelong. I voted for John Alexander through gritted teeth. He is a most unimpressive member. A member who lives in the eastern suburbs.
( I consistently vote for a change of government no matter who is in power once a government has served two terms.)

In the Bennelong by-election I did say Kenneally the ALP candidate was over-rated and was proved right.
In the neurosurgeon  Brian Owler the ALP has finally picked an impressive candidate.He obviously has a lot more energy than Alexander although that would not be hard.
I will be interested to see how he handles his criticism of the ALP government at the time and its handling of Medicare.
Assuming he handles it well then he should be a minister in a new ALP government.

No comments:

Post a Comment