Sunday 13 December 2020

Bowral was great

 My family went to Bowral for  a bit less than a week.

The place we stayed at was fantastic. close to shops ( woolworths serves coffee, good coffee), great cooking facilities etc.

The area was pleasant enough, plenty of walking trails if that is you fancy. It aint mine but I had the great excuse of being hit on the leg twice by the same batsman so stayed at 'home' and read the last two Dune novels. Still a good read.

The Bradman museum is excessively priced at $25 however as a CUSA umpire I got to see it for free. I also examined Bradman oval which I highly rated. The outfield was sensational.

All in all a good trip.

Got home and got the flu probably for my youngest son. Thus I had to have a covid test. What a horrible experience. Firstly they assume you have a  smart phone. not many people have their details filled out on paper!!  The test itself was terrible. They put whatever it is right down your mouth. It took about ten times until this was successful. Then down both of your nose thingys. That is horrible as well.

Then they take a lot of time until they confirm what you knew all along. you do not have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment