Sunday 21 July 2024

Biden eventually meets reality

 Joe Biden is now no longer the Democrat candidate.

I am not going to go into this as I recently wrote about why Biden could not win. He has a great record which is not recognised since most yanks are 'confused' about economic statistics.

I am assuming Harris will be the Democrat candidate. It all works. The prosecutor versus the felon. It would mean abortion becoming a major issue. It would mean age is a negative for the Republicans.

Who will be the Vice President nominee. Roy Cooper looks good to me but I am not a yank!

This will upend republican strategy but not that much to democrat. It should also provide the energy much needed the democrats needed. BUT we shall see


Andrew Gelman on what-to-do-with-election-forecasts-after-biden-is-replaced-on-the-ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment