Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Recuperation was pretty boring

 I thought having six weeks off and not even being allowed to take the garbage out or do the mowing would be great.

WRONG! It was boring.

I went to the library a few times in search of good reads. I did not find anything. 

Had radio brightened up ? No. Radio National is either fantastic or dead boring. 2GB has had a makeover. No bombastic male announcers now. Very middle of the road. I do have to say Jim Wilson on at 3 pm does sound like a dope. Perhaps he is trying too much. 2UE simply does not play much decent music.

TV had a few good shows. One I did like was Diagnosis Murder. the late Dick Van Dyke is the brains behind the show. It is pleasant, the characters are fine and I can fast forward the show to the end if I get bored to find out the murderer. Harrow had another good run as well.

The one good thing was watching the test series between England and India.

I feel like I was robbed.


Whoopsy. I forgot I decided to watch a little bit of Sky After Dark. When an ad break was on in the program I was watching. It is incredibly boring. One night Paul Murray talked alone for over 25 minutes. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment