She quite clearly breached Wheaton's statement of faith.She was therefore justly suspended.
I will not get into an intricate theological dispute but rather outline why the above is an absurd claim.
- The God of the quaran and the bible contradict each other. They cannot even agree on Jesus Christ. Either he is a mere prophet or is god as man. He cannot be both.
- Thus Christians believe Jesus rose from the dead on the third day. If he did not Christianity is shite. Muslims do not believe this.
- The God of the bible does not allow sinful people into his heavenly Kingdom. They have to be justified. The god of the Quran allows anyone , if he is not having a bad hair day, whose good deeds outweigh their bad or dies in a jihad.
- God has done what people need to do to enter his kingdom. They simply have to accept it. On the other hand God has nothing to do with muslims entering his Kingdom. They do it regardless of God.
- Muslims rile about the thought God becoming a man and then dying on a cross for anyone.