Another great week and no I am not a David Glasner groupie. I actually disagree with him but he is always interesting and courteous!
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy
- Mumble on WA election result, the_howard_legacy and sydneys_big_three
- Perter Martin finds we want to spend now, dodgy-costings-itll-be-hunt-and-destroy and middle-class-welfare-good-news
- Mark Latham is given a pummelling by Don Arthur, Matt Cowgill
- Robert Merkel asks has-the-carbon-price-worked?
- John Quiggin finds neither the Oz nor Andrew Bolt can add up and then finds the-good-news
- Sinclair Davidson complains about John Quiggin being successful , John Quiggin fires back then Davidson ends up shooting himself in the foot
- Grog's gamut on industrial-disputes. They are very low!
- Kruggers with the-imf-on-the-austerity-trap, crude
- Simon Wren-Lewis with the-unlikely-friends-of-austerity
- Mark Thoma on crude-sachsism
- Brad De-Long on what-does-jeff-sachs-think-that-he-is-doingcrude-sachsism-four-big-flaws-progressive-attacks-keynesianism
- Mike Konzal on crude-sachsism-four-big-flaws-progressive-attacks-keynesianism
- John McHale on the-challenge-of-debt-reduction-during-fiscal-consolidation
- Kruggers on the-night-of-the-living-alesina and night-of-the-living-alesina-continued
- Jazzbumpa gets annoyed with Amity Shales concerning more-right-wing-lies-now-as-in-roaring.twenties ( 3 recessions in 7 years is something to aim for?)
Austerity in the UK ( sounds like a Sex Pistols song)
- Simon Wren-Lewis with looking-for-robust-defence-of-austerity , the-government-and-obr, looking-for-robust-defence-of-austerity
- Econospeak on you-say-youre-a-homeowner-and-not-a-renter-think-again
- Philip Lane on the-debate-on-fiscal-policy-in-europe-beyond-the-austerity-myth, ireland-and-greece-a-tale-of-two-fiscal-adjustments
- Kevin O'Rourke on the-monti-moment
- Noah Smith on how-is-abenomics-doing, the-left-and-wages and atlantic-column-building-wealth-of-poor-and mddle-classes
- Brad De Long gives us Matt O'Brien on matt-obrien-vs-the-chicken-littles-who-think-the-us-faces-an-imminent-debt-tipping-point-that-will-turn-it-into-greece
- Jim Hamilton on same
- Menzies Chin on recession? and brings us Wolfers and Stevenson on is Ryan an inflation nutter?
- the always interesting David Glasner on keynes-and-hawtrey-the-treatise-on-money-and-discovering-the-multiplier and hayek-v-hawtrey-on-the-trade-cycle
- Macroblog on you-say-youre-a-homeowner-and-not-a-renter-think-again
- Brad De Long thinksthe-thoughtful-and-intelligent-tyler-cowen-gets-four-wrong-fiscal-finance-
- Paul Ryan is given the once over by Matt O'Brien, Menzies Chin, Kruggers,
- Ricardian Ambivalence asks how-good-was-feb12-non-farm-payrolls?
- Peter Dorman on what-i-learned-about-climate-change
Statistics ( Andrew Gelman mostly)
- Lord Keynes on kaldor-on-economics-without-equilibrium , jonathan-catalan-puzzles-over-hayekian
- Mark Thoma gives us when-will-it-be-crunch-time-for-us-debt-accumulation
- Nicholas Gruen finds a paper about working-from-home