Sunday 11 September 2022

Jury Duty

 I was on jury duty last Thursday. Here are some reflections.

  • I have been on jury duty 5 times now. The first time was at the Downing Centre but the last 4 times it was at the Parramatta district court.
  • The bus timetables has changed since the last time I was on jury duty. I can no longer get the 521 but only the 545. 
  • the bus route has changed because of works being done in Parramatta.
  • Parramatta CBD is a dump and has not changed over the years.
  • I was not needed so i go to go home early.

1 comment:

  1. I am commenting as anonymous because I don't have a Google account. I am impressed by the amount of work you have put into this over the years Trampis. Most of it is just linking to articles, and the articles are all on the Left side as far as I can tell, but it still represents a lot of work. I really do not like your inflexible politics but I admire your perseverance. Maybe you are a decent human being after all. Ha ha I note you started bashing Catallaxy in 2012 already. Cheers Jannie

    ReplyDelete