Wednesday 8 April 2020

What to do these days

In these days where you usually stay at home although there are only two in my household what do you do to relieve the boredom?

Television
Nope. apart from The Capture and some Mentalist episodes I want to look at again there is not much. Okay Planet america, Insiders ( but both are getting a bit boring because of the coronavirus) Q & A Four Corners and mediawatch not much else. The movies are not up to scratch.

Radio
Apart from AM, PM and the world today there is nothing. I just cannot listen to classical music all day. 2UE have become a music station however they both play good and bad  music. NO sane person wants to listen to ABBA, Neil Diamond etc.

Netflix

My youngest watches this however there appears few shows I want to watch.

Fetch
My oldest son got this since we are on optus to watch the EPL. I think he only watched a few games until they called it off. It has CNN which is good most of the time and MSNBC which is good some of the time  but watching  Trump lie and showing his complete ignorance at a press conference is nauseating. Scott Morrison is Churchillian by comparison

Reading
I love reading but the Library is closed. Why. If you can social distance at the Supermarket then the Library should be a breeze yet it is closed. I have only my own books to read. Luckily I have quite a few.

I love being reclusive however not being able to have a beer, coffee or a meal with mates is really getting on my goat. My wife is a school teacher and I am not looking forward to three being in the house.

Aggh

Postscript:

what a dummkopf. how could i forget to mention no live sport. Replays simply do not cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment