Tuesday 22 December 2020

What I hate about Christmas

 I can't say I like many christmas carols. firstly the music is bad. We have a really good band at Church given covid but even they could not make the music sound good. What makes this worse is references to snow etc when in Australia we have a stinking hot christmas. I have never thought of a white christmas and having experienced one di not think it was all that great , grate yes but not great.

The other thing that always got on my goat even as a child was having to eat hot meals on a stinking hot day. No-one ever told me why we were eating a hot meal only to eat it. My wife and I are in agreement on food at Christmas. for lunch we will have antipasto and salads and then for dibber salmon. Washed down with a nice white of course.


Try and have a good one


No comments:

Post a Comment