I have two boys going there. The vast majority of boys in the team I coach at cricket are at Epping.
This is what I have gleaned.
The boy concerned is:
- large , has a lengthy beard and looks intimidating.
- is in his last year at school
- is not very technologically savvy.
- does not talk about islam much in the playground
- He allows people to express their views and then talks in other words he does not talk down to people
- talked strongly against ISIL
- Was born in Australia of Afghani descent