This was patently apparent. The lady in question blushed for heaven's sake. You do not blush unless the flirt hit its target!
sexual harassment is harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.
The Human rights commission says this
Examples of sexually harassing behaviour include:
- unwelcome touching;
- staring or leering;
- suggestive comments or jokes;
- sexually explicit pictures or posters;
- unwanted invitations to go out on dates;
- requests for sex;
- intrusive questions about a person's private life or body;
- unnecessary familiarity, such as deliberately brushing up against a person;
- insults or taunts based on sex;
- sexually explicit physical contact; and
- sexually explicit emails or SMS text messages.
Does this sound like what Chris Gayle was about? Of course not.
Is Gayle full of himself. Unquestionably but the lady in question could have easily told him so but was mute!
Can soime people get a life please.
Flirting has always been around. It is always will be around.
If Gayle has been serious he would have asked her out for a drink. He didn't!
okay I agree the female journalist didn't get the gig for her understanding of the game. more hypocrisy. In other word she ain't no Debbie Spillane