Tuesday 10 March 2015

Another health scare?

At around 2 a.m. this morning I had to go to Ryde Hospital.

I had a pain in my left kidney and a quite severe stomach upset.

A scan found a small kidney stone. I had had some years ago a large kidney stone ( a very painful experience).  No-one could tell me of why I had a stomach upset.

I did find out however that my kidney are not working properly. This is something I have to to keep a close watch on for the rest of my life.
 
The reason for my kidney problem is twofold.
Firstly the large kidney stone did damage BUT the long time until the Staff at the Hospital discovered Secondly I had a problem with my prostrate did irrevocable damage to my kidneys over the 6 hours I was at the hospital.

I am quite tired at present as I got little sleep last night and naturally my stomach is still feeling strange.

Now back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment