Sunday 21 February 2021

I am feeling a tad guilty

 Okay I had a mild heart attack. however I was walking easily before and after the attack.

I was conscious when a stent was put in to ensure the blood goes through my heart easily. I only saw a nurse at home for a short while until it was agreed I did not need the visits. 
I was in good health. I cannot mow the grass or take out the garbage because it will put too much pressure on me so I am here at home resting and recuperating.

Thank the Lord we have Kayo and Netflix. I would go bonkers if not.

I picked up all the polls I need and it cost close to $100. Not to worry i can easily afford that.


I feel guilty because I feel too well. I will be umpiring whilst essentially on holidays although not driving for two weeks is a bummer. I can afford the pills most but but all I will be taking for the rest of my life.

What if both were not the case? 

No comments:

Post a Comment