- Simon Wren Lewis has an excellent article on looking at whether it takes a lot of Harberger triangles to fill an Okun gap. Read it and find out.
- Jonathon Portes has an excellent guest contribution from Adam Posen on the UK economy
- Mark the ballot has some interesting stuff on the polls. as I said on Friday read the blogs on his sidebar. The ALP can still win the next election IF history repeats itself!
- The thin-skinned Ken Parish has a fantastic article on the 'Slipper ruling and the rest'
- Lord Keynes looks at who the main critics of Hayekian business cycle theory were
- Stephen King looks at two school attacks. One in the USA and the other in China. One person had guns and the other a knife. In one attack a lot of people were murdered and in the other none were!
- Mark Thoma shows how todays is vastly different to the 1970s and son worries of stagflation are overdone
- Bill Mitchell in an old article which I have only just read shows why I lost faith in Milton Friedman. ( I read about this at Uni.)