Monday 15 June 2020

JK Rowling and transgender

The writer of Harry Potter has been in the news concerning transgender.
Steve from Brisbane on it.

Both Carl Trueman and  Murray Campbell encapsulate my views but of course I am a conservative evangelical. ( sorry a tautology.)

You are born a male or female. no amount of surgical procedure can change that.

I have to say my experience of transgender people  mainly being Bob Connell and  Malcolm McGregor would lead me to think transgender people have bad and still have large psychological problems.However these are but anecdotes.

What I can say is transgender 'women' are not women. either physically or emotionally. to equate them with natural women is simply absurd.
Indeed it appears some people want to completely change on what is a man or a woman.
.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete